CLICK HERE for more information!
Reported by: Hurley Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
Date of Report: March 31, 2011
Trail Conditions: Trails Closed
Snow Cover: 0 inches
Area Report: All Iron County Snowmobile & ATV & UTV Trails are closed effective immediatley with the exception of Trail 17 to remain open to ATV’s between 9th Ave in Hurley and Manitowish Road in Mercer.
Gates along the trails will be closed. All other ATV & UTV Trails will remain closed until break-up conditions recede. ATV & UTV trails will open on a trail-by-trail basis as trail conditions dry up and have been inspected for washouts and grade integrity.
Thank you for your cooperation during this seasonal transition time.
Registration is available for Boat, ATV, UTV, and snowmobile at the Hurley Chamber Office.
News & Events: Check out trail conditions for yourself at our website www.hurleywi.com
- Click Here to order a Hurley, WI snowmobile trail map. (Please include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip with your map request.)
- Click Here for info on snowmobiling this area.
- Click Here to view online trail map for this area.
- Click Here to see where Hurley, WI is located.
- Click Here to see the current weather forecast for Hurley, WI.