Trail Report: Bergland
Reported By: AJ’s Walleye Lodge
Date of Report: 01/16/2015
Trail Conditions: Fair
Snow Cover: Daily
Area Report: The holiday weekend is here and we’ve got good snow and trails in fair condition to welcome our guests into the area. We are going to experience a slight warm up on Saturday, and then the temps drop again with snow forecasted every day next week! Groomers will most likely not be grooming during the daytime if temps rise as predicted Saturday, but will be out overnight or during the early morning hours.
- 1 North is good; however once you get past White Pine into Silver City the trail becomes very rough
- Had guests ride up to Twin Lakes yesterday and said it was beautiful.
- Getting reports that 13 South is pretty rough, however it is passable
- 102 is open now and in fair condition.
- 8 East is a good ride; but 8 West is really bumpy
- 1 south is good and then 2 East into Watersmeet is really nice
There is going to be a lot of traffic out there, so please be careful. The earlier you get out to ride, the better condition the trails are going to be in.
Please stay on the trails and do not ride the railroad grade or the highway.
Have fun and enjoy the Holiday weekend!!
Jim & MB
News & Events