Trail Report For: Minocqua
Reported By: Tom Bird – The Cross Country Cruisers
Date of Report: 01/15/2015
Trail Conditions: Very Good
Snow Cover: 12+
Area Report: All Cross Country Cruisers trails are in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT condition. With warmer temperatures forecasted and higher traffic expected, the spur trail from Lake Minocqua to trail 47 will most likely be down graded to fair to good condition during the weekend.
Please use caution on Vandercook Rd, there are logging trucks hauling daily and will be for some time. There has been a 35mph speed limit posted on this section, slow down and stay to the right. Consider using trail 6&3 as a alternate. Also there is some logging on trail 17 between Farming Rd & Rux Rd.
Lets all ride right, ride smart, and be safe out there. Have a great weekend !!
CCC Trails Boss`s
John (Ringo) Hereen
News & Events: The Cross Country Cruisers and DIVA’s Snow Gear proudly present:
The 15th annual CRUISERFEST February 6th and 7th, 2015
Friday February 6th
6-9pm On Lake Minocqua and in HUGE Heated Cruiser Tent
o Bon Fires
o 6:15 Snowmobile Parade from Stacks Bay to the Aqua Bowl
o 7:00 Fireworks Display!
Saturday February 7th
8-5 pm On Lake Minocqua and in HUGE Heated Cruiser Tent
• 8-11 Breakfast
• 11-3 Chili, Brats, Burgers, Beverages
• 9:30 am Registration for the Radar Runs
• 10:30 am Radar Runs – 30 Classes – Hard Pack & 1000 foot SHAVED Ice Track (by St. Germain Racing Club)
• $750 purse for top speed
• 10-3 Groomer Rides, Dealer Displays
• 2 pm Bikini Races (Females Only)
• Awards Presentation following events (in the tent)
• All Day – Swap Meet (Sell your sled / ATV)
• All Day – Vintage Sled Display (Bring your Vintage Sled)