Trail Report: Three Lakes – Brule River
Reported By: Three Lakes-Brule River Trails
Date of Report: 01/09/2015
Trail Conditions: Very Good
Snow Cover: 15-16″ in the woods
Area Report: We received a few more inches of snow yesterday, light and fluffy, but not going to complain. It is very cold out again today, -7 this morning. Temps are going to be in the single digits with some sun for the weekend, great riding weather. Trails are groomed, very flat and really fun to ride right now. With it being the weekend after New Years, there will be less traffic, so a great time to come up and ride.
If you are looking to just come up to Three Lakes for the day and ride, I will be posting a map of places to park and ride today on our Facebook page.
Lakes are all marked and safe, please stay close to the barrels.
If you are looking for a deal on lodging, head over to our Facebook page today to see the special offer one of our sponsors has.
Stayed tuned to SnowTracks and Facebook for information as we get closer to the start of another great season!
**Visit us on Facebook** – http://www.facebook.com/Threelakestrails
* Trail Grooming Schedule (Conditions Permitting) *
– All Trails Are Groomed 4 Times Weekly
– Friday & Saturday Night – All Trails Are Groomed
– Monday thru Thursday – All Trails Are Groomed Twice
News & Events: 2014 / 2015
* Tavern League Poker Run – 1/15/15 thru 1/17/15
* Vintage Oval Races – 2/14/15 – Bonnie’s Lakeside / Spirit Lake – 10:00am
* Trailside Weenie Roast – 2/15/15 – Trail 8 near Sheltered Valley – 11:00am to 3:00pm
* More Events in the Planning Stages – Details to follow
* Beginning January 6th and continuing until trail closure (conditions permitting) – Weekly Rides
– Spirited Ride – Wednesdays – 8:30 AM
– Scenic Ride – Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:30 AM
* Destinations determined the day of the ride at time of departure
* All weekly rides leave from the Three Lakes C-Store (Shell Station)
* Bring a guest, meet new friends!
Those interested in joining our club may send a nominal fee (single – $20, family – $25, business – $25) along with your name and address to:
Northern Lights Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 344
Three Lakes, WI 54562
* 2014 / 2015 Northern Lights Snowmobile Club Remaining Meeting Schedule:
– January 26th – Pine Lake Pub – 7:00 PM
– February 23rd – TBD – 7:00 PM
– March 30th – TBD – 7:00 PM – Elections