Trail Report: Three Lakes – Brule River
Reported By: Three Lakes-Brule River Trails
Date of Report: 01/28/2015
Trail Conditions: Very Good
Snow Cover: 12-13″ in the woods
Area Report: After a few more inches of snow earlier the trails are looking white again. We have huge amounts of traffic the last few weekends with Northern Wisconsin the only area in the midwest with snow. Our trails are in very good condition. Yes, you may come across a icy corner or some snirt here or there, but they really are in very good condition. This weekend, the temps will be a little cooler which will help. Get up early and ride, we are grooming nightly, so the best trails are first thing in the morning.
It sounds like Eagle River is getting there trail system back in shape after having major groomer break downs.
If you are looking to just come up to Three Lakes for the day and ride, I will be posting a map of places to park and ride today on our Facebook page.
Lakes are all marked and safe, please stay close to the barrels.
If you are looking for a deal on lodging, head over to our Facebook page today to see the special offer one of our sponsors has.
Stayed tuned to SnowTracks and Facebook for information as we get closer to the start of another great season!
**Visit us on Facebook** – http://www.facebook.com/Threelakestrails
* Trail Grooming Schedule (Conditions Permitting) *
– All Trails Are Groomed 4 Times Weekly
– Friday & Saturday Night – All Trails Are Groomed
– Monday thru Thursday – All Trails Are Groomed Twice
News & Events: 2014 / 2015
* Radar run and meat raffle. – 2/14/15 – Bonnie’s Lakeside / Spirit Lake – 10:00am
* Trailside Weenie Roast – 2/15/15 – Trail 8 near Sheltered Valley – 11:00am to 3:00pm
* More Events in the Planning Stages – Details to follow
* Beginning January 6th and continuing until trail closure (conditions permitting) – Weekly Rides
– Spirited Ride – Wednesdays – 8:30 AM
– Scenic Ride – Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:30 AM
* Destinations determined the day of the ride at time of departure
* All weekly rides leave from the Three Lakes C-Store (Shell Station)
* Bring a guest, meet new friends!
Those interested in joining our club may send a nominal fee (single – $20, family – $25, business – $25) along with your name and address to:
Northern Lights Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 344
Three Lakes, WI 54562
* 2014 / 2015 Northern Lights Snowmobile Club Remaining Meeting Schedule:
– February 23rd – TBD – 7:00 PM
– March 30th – TBD – 7:00 PM – Elections