Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 02/13/2015
Trail Conditions: Good
Snow Cover: Hard snow base – 4 + new inches of loose snow
And all Groomed!
Temperature over the new few days are forecast to be:
- Friday High 22 Low 2 below – Snow Showers forecast for the afternoon
- Saturday High 2 below Low 19 below
- Sunday High 8 Low 2 below
Logging began Wednesday, February 4 on Trail 10W. The section starts where trail is on Croker Rd to where the trail turns right on the way to the Wisconsin River Bridge on the west side. It will be marked but there will be logging equipment in there. The logging crew has done extra marking as it is winding on that trail section. Keep checking for any changes on that section. Slow down.
Eagle Lake Trail & Catfish Lake Loop are marked & OPEN. Stay by the barrels. There are some bumps out there from the traffic so be careful. Remember not all lakes are trails.
KEEP DOIN’ THE SNOW DANCE!
P.S. On Sunday the Northern Lights Club Three Lakes Trails of Three Lakes has it annual Weenie Roast out on the Kimball Creek Trail-Three Lakes Trail 8. Check their website for more details.
See ya on the trails this weekend!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Update 715.479.5185
News & Events: Take Pride & Ride tickets still on sale
- Win a 600cc SkiDoo OR
- Mini Vacation at Eagle Waters Resort OR
- Mini Vacation at Wild Eagle Lodge
- $2/each or 3/$5
- Available at the Eagle River Area Chamber, TrackSide, Bauers Dam, Sportsmen’s Chalet, Kathan Inn to name a few. Or contact Prez Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drawing 2/28/15 at TrackSide – Miss Snowflake, Macy Wasson & Miss Sno-Eagles, Brittany Pockat will be drawing the winner