Trail Report: Three Lakes – Brule River
Reported By: Three Lakes-Brule River Trails
Date of Report: 03/02/2015
Trail Conditions: Very Good
Snow Cover: 13″-14″ in the woods
Area Report: Three Lakes Trails are still in very good condition. With the colder temps that we have had lately, they have been flat and hard. A few icy corners, and a few dirt spots. Roads are starting to take a hit, and with the warmer temps in the forecast they might get worse. There is snow in the forecast for Tuesday. We are in the 3-6″ range. We need that. We are in to March now, and it is up to Mother Nature on how she acts and how our trail conditions hold up. There is warmer temps in the forecast. Your best bet is to make plans today to come and ride this weekend..
WE are still grooming on a regular basis.
A big shout goes out to the group of guys that put in over 100 hours last week fixing one of our groomers. There were some late night and early mornings.
Lakes are all marked and safe, please stay close to the barrels.
If you are looking for a deal on lodging, head over to our Facebook page today to see the special offer one of our sponsors has.
**Visit us on Facebook** – http://www.facebook.com/Threelakestrails
* Trail Grooming Schedule (Conditions Permitting) *
– All Trails Are Groomed 4 Times Weekly
– Friday & Saturday Night – All Trails Are Groomed
– Monday thru Thursday – All Trails Are Groomed Twice
News & Events: 2014 / 2015
We do not have anymore events planned for the rest of the season. Stay tuned for summer event postings
* Beginning January 6th and continuing until trail closure (conditions permitting) – Weekly Rides
– Spirited Ride – Wednesdays – 8:30 AM
– Scenic Ride – Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:30 AM
* Destinations determined the day of the ride at time of departure
* All weekly rides leave from the Three Lakes C-Store (Shell Station)
* Bring a guest, meet new friends!
Those interested in joining our club may send a nominal fee (single – $20, family – $25, business – $25) along with your name and address to:
Northern Lights Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 344
Three Lakes, WI 54562
* 2014 / 2015 Northern Lights Snowmobile Club Remaining Meeting Schedule:
– March 30th – TBD – 7:00 PM – Elections