Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 01/30/2016
Trail Conditions: Good
Snow Cover: 8 give or take
VILAS COUNTY SNOWMOBILE TRAILS OPEN
Sno-Eagles TRAILS IN GOOD CONDITION
Today is the warm day of the weekend. Highs in mid 30’s. Then Sunday 30 and working it back down. There is a really hard icy base and that should hold things. Loose snow will be mushy. Cool down will begin Monday. Teens at night. Snow moving in on Tuesday through Thursday. Stay tuned for totals.
Dan & Trail Boss Tom out last night grooming. Reported heavy traffic. So stay on your side & slow down.
We wait for the temperatures to go down & the snow to fall.
As you ride if you find a problem please call Trail Boss Tom at 715.617.0917 OR 715.617.408 to report.
CATFISH LAKE LOOP & EAGLE LAKE TRAILS ARE BOTH MARKED WITH ORANGE REFLECTIVE BARRELS & OPEN! As you ride stay by the barrels because the entire lakes may/are not safe. No slush pockets.
Did you remember to buy your New required Trail Pass? Call me 715.617.4708 if you need help OR Club President, Ken Storms at 715.479.5599 or email to email@example.com The turn around for the Discount $10 Pass is 7-10 days. The $30 version is available at Holiday North & South.
Welcome Women On Snow!
See ya on the trails! Hey do the dance!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Updates – 715.479.5185
News & Events:
- Wednesday & Thursday are Sno-Eagles Trail Rides. Meet at 9am on Trail 13 in town by the Railroad Depot & Friendship House. Lunch on your own.
- Ride with Pride Raffle – 1st prize choice of 2016 SkiDoo snowmobile OR Cam ATV. 2nd prize 55″ Flat Panel TV. 3rd prize Wild Eagle Lodge mini vacation with dinner. 4th prize Eagle Waters Mini Vacation. Tickets $2 or 3 for $5. Go to sno-eagles.org for more outlets selling tickets. Drawing February 27 at TrackSide
- January 30 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) Kathan Inn
- February 2 – Sno-Eagles Board Meeting
- February 5, 6 & 7 – Pond Hockey Clean Up at Dollar Lake Fundrasiers – Call Ron E at 715.479.5322.
- February 18 – Monthly member Meeting – Sportsmen’s Chalet 7pm
- February 27 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) White Spruce Inn