Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 02/24/2016
Trail Conditions: Fair
Snow Cover: 6 give or take on trail
Sno-Eagles TRAILS Fair
Conditions may change
Still Icy, icy
No Wednesday or Thursday Rides this week.
Mixed bag of riding. Fair on average. Some Good. Some Poor.
John Z was out grooming what we call Green north and south. Took care of north area first. Trail 13N to 17N to 3N. Also picking up 1N to the Eagle Lake boat launch. Then ALL trails west – 70, 7 to the connection with St. Germain. Heading south on Corridor 13 to the connection with the Sugar Camp Trail. Back north to Trail 7N/Paint Ball Field. Trail 17/13/70 near Parsons. Back to the Groomer Barn.
Tonight grooming Red trail-trails heading north aka Bauer’s Dam area with the New Holland. BR-180 will be doing Blue which is east of Eagle River. 10E, Chanticleer Trail, 9 mile trail, etc.
Light bit of snow yesterday maybe an inch. Some snow on Thursday. Sunday still our best bet. Stay tuned.
Wisconsin River Bridge Trail 10W/13N has surface water but is passable. Same with a few sections of Alt. 13S.
CATFISH LAKE LOOP & EAGLE LAKE TRAILS ARE BOTH MARKED WITH ORANGE REFLECTIVE BARRELS & OPEN! All barrels in place. Surface slush!
Starting February 15 through Mid-March YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A PASS AT ANY OUTLET IN THE STATE.
• The DNR is updating to a new system.
• If you are a Club Member you can still purchase on the AWSC site.
• If you are not a Club Member you must go to a DNR Office Center.
• You can find them at http://dnr.wi.gov/Contact/SSbyRegion.html
• OR you can call 1-888-936-7463 to order over the phone.
• If you have questions please contact me at 715.617.4708.
Have a great day! Do The Dance!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Updates – 715.479.5185
News & Events:
- Ride with Pride Raffle – 1st prize choice of 2016 SkiDoo snowmobile OR Cam ATV. 2nd prize 55″ Flat Panel TV. 3rd prize Wild Eagle Lodge mini vacation with dinner. 4th prize Eagle Waters Mini Vacation. Tickets $2 or 3 for $5. Go to sno-eagles.org for more outlets selling tickets. Drawing February 27 at TrackSide
- February 27 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) White Spruce Inn