Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 02/25/2016
Trail Conditions: Fair
Snow Cover: 6 give or take on trail – new snow
Sno-Eagles TRAILS Fair
Conditions may change
Still Icy, icy
No Wednesday or Thursday Rides this week.
Mixed bag of riding. Fair on average. Some Good. Some Poor.
Trail Boss groomed with the BR-180 south on 13 through town to 10E all the way the County line where we connect with Three Lakes Trails. Catching 9 Mile Trail. Back in a 10 to 13. Alt. 13S to the connect with Three Lakes Trails.
John Z with the New Holland did the Red route the North Trails. Leaving Groomer Barn and heading north on 13. Trails 13N. 10W. 7S. Heading up to Bauer’s Dam Land.
A little snow last night that looked light lake effect snow. Could use a good snowfall.
CATFISH LAKE LOOP & EAGLE LAKE TRAILS ARE BOTH MARKED WITH ORANGE REFLECTIVE BARRELS & OPEN! All barrels in place. Surface slush!
Starting February 15 through Mid-March YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A PASS AT ANY OUTLET IN THE STATE.
• The DNR is updating to a new system.
• If you are a Club Member you can still purchase on the AWSC site.
• If you are not a Club Member you must go to a DNR Office Center.
• You can find them at http://dnr.wi.gov/Contact/SSbyRegion.html
• OR you can call 1-888-936-7463 to order over the phone.
• If you have questions please contact me at 715.617.4708.
Have a great day! Do The Dance!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Updates – 715.479.5185
News & Events:
- Ride with Pride Raffle – 1st prize choice of 2016 SkiDoo snowmobile OR Cam ATV. 2nd prize 55″ Flat Panel TV. 3rd prize Wild Eagle Lodge mini vacation with dinner. 4th prize Eagle Waters Mini Vacation. Tickets $2 or 3 for $5. Go to sno-eagles.org for more outlets selling tickets. Drawing February 27 at TrackSide
- February 27 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) White Spruce Inn