Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 03/09/2016
Trail Conditions: Not Rideable
Snow Cover: Almost gone in the open areas – Some in the woods
Vilas County Snowmobile Trails to include Sno-Eagles Trails
Close Friday, March 11, 2016 at 8am
A very unusual season to say the least. Really could have used more snow & the temperatures could have been colder.
Bob Stencil, Rusty Wolf & Trail Boss Tom pulled the barrels from both Catfish & Eagle Lake. Lots of standing water so pretty slippery
Have a great summer! Come on up & visit Eagle River and ride the Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail with your boat!
See you in December!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Updates – 715.479.5185
News & Events:
- March 17 – Sno-Eagles Annual Membership Meeting and Election – Eagle Waters Resort 7pm – St. Patty’s Day Corn Beef and Cabbage on the Eagle Water menu
- March 18-20 – AWSC (Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs) Convention – Green Bay, WI
- March 25 – SNO (Saturday Night Out) – Club 45 5:30 Cocktails – 6:00 Dinner
- April 4 – Sno-Eagles Board of Directors Meeting
- April 21 – General Member Meeting – Gordo’s 7pm
- April 30 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) – To be announced