Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Need to start a list..COPY and POST.
    Pit Grunt +1
    Jer-ber
    paularis600 + 1 (xcjohn) gotcha covered bro. ---"TEAM ME & BRO"
    "WE RIDE"

I wont be able to make the P-ride as I'll be in the Yopper Pencil for that weekend with the kiddies...

when you going up dooed will be in the UP weds threw friday had to go to houghton for a room

This ride will have to wait if we do not get snow by Thursday. It doesn't look to good. Trails are in POOR right now.. I will call you Paul..and others..

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Grunt View Post
    This ride will have to wait if we do not get snow by Thursday. It doesn't look to good. Trails are in POOR right now.. I will call you Paul..and others..
    If we do a different weekend. I would be in. I couldn't get Sat off, calendar was full and no one would trade weekends with me.

Keep me up to date, give me a call if new plans.

Paul we won't be up till Friday... Gonna run pretty far south to avoid the herd... I'm open for a March ,1,2,3,4 belated Valentines run with you Sweethearts if anyones interested...

RIDE IS CANCELED_______ There is just to many poor trails in this area.. The only real good trails are in the U.P. The U.P. is a two hour ride from Minocqua area. Sorry for the bad report...

there is still plenty of snow in the UP some areas of the trails could use more snow