Thread: Still Alive

Still Alive

Hey all you old school Snow Tracks Peeps just thought I would let you know I am still alive and missing the Prez Day ride of the old days......Its been way to long.

Sarge

Sarge.... Good to see your out there bro ! I am sure you have not really been hiding, but man its been WAY to long. Not much goin on around the site much anymore, seems like between the miserable winter we had, and old timers to the site not hanging out like the old days, just not much going on. Big news on our home front you may be interested in, Skyler signed his papers on Wednesday for the Air Force! Heads to his MEPS on Monday/Tues, he scored high enough to pursue Tactical Aircraft Maintence as he works toward's OCS. Real proud of his decission on this end. We will get his graduation from high school done next month and off to Texas for a little basic training before he turns 18. Give me a call when you have time.... laters

this sledhead is still here. been here all winter. just might have to work on a ST ride next year to bring'm all back together again.
    "WE RIDE"

lets hope for a little better winter next season,would love to get back together for a snowtracks ride again

I'm up for a Snowtracks, Mudtracks, Dustracks, Boatracks, Wavetracks Fishtracks or Camptracks run... Just ta throwdown sum other ideas...

Still alive here too. Got a new laptop a while ago and haven't been on the site since. Lousy winter, sold the sled, lost interest. Gotta admit, I was happy to see the nice weather in March. Got to get the bike out early too. Probably gonna get the camper all set up in the next couple wknds too. Bring on spring and summer.

HI BROTHER, How is it going.. Get any riding in this year.. Let go west next year..

pit i had a sled all set up for you to go west, but the wife must of said no. lol
    "WE RIDE"

i would love to go west next year.but is pit going to be able to go?did you order your new sled yet?

No new sled for me... Have to save for a trip.. My trail sleds can't handel all that POWDER.. Oh well we will have to see what comes up..