Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miles This Year

Talking Miles This Year

OK THE SNOW IS ALMOST GONE FOR MOST OF US SO HOW MANY MILES DID YOU RACK UP THIS WINTER? I got 1874 miles on my 700xcsp, 200 on the 87 cougar and the wife got 1500 on her supersport.

Smile great year

got about 2000 miles on my 2006 yamaha attak had a blast cant wait for next year.

There Are Fast Sleds Reliable Sleds But Frew Fast Reliable Sleds!!!!!!!!

put on about 1000 miles on both of them

1fastmxz
    1984.4 miles for me. Most of those miles were South of Madison. I did make two runs to the cabin this winter,but that was only as far North as Babcock.
    Madison is reporting 100.4" so far this season. I wish we'd see these numbers every year around here.

Just plain awesome

You guys kicked my butt, and I thought I did good getting 1000 miles in. It doesn't get much better than it was this year in southern WI. I hope mother nature smiles on us again next season. Do ya think a real nice mother's day card would help???

Good idea we can have all the trackers sign it then we're sure to get dumped on next year

As far as miles hold **cry cry sob sob. 200 miles Always ride with my dad and well he blew his crank and was down for a while as we had to find a crank. Now i have two sleds so that doesn't happen again

What could have been......

Wow! Someone had less miles than me.....I put on 480 and change.

I missed X-mas due to DNR's slow response, another weekend with the whole "idler wheel" thing and a third due to a brother who thought changing shocks Saturday morning before we left was a GOOD IDEA!!! (parts store closes at noon and they gave him the wrong shocks!)

I think next year I'm going with a "less baggage" motto!! Although the miles I put on were on AWESOME trails, I think there should have been more.......wait a minute-I think that EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!

rub it in its alright

I didn't have my sled together until new years day when we had the new track and completley rebuilt suspension in. Lost me a idler wheel too, i think i forgot some lock tight oooops. Actualy lost a bolt out of the rear idler shaft two I didn't locktight 3 whole bolts on the skid and guess which ones where out and coming out

It's a little hard for us to keep track of our milage ,thanks to doo's wonderfull gas gage. We have to use our trips to keep a eye on fuel so it's a average guess for us . In my guess the wife and I logged somewhere in the ballpark of 1800 mi, 2 trips to the yooper and 1 in the lower , not to mention a few rips around home for some shakedown runs.

mutt

About 2800 for me, 3600+ on all three sleds with the kids and a buddy borrowing a sled for a trip. All but 280 at Eagle River were right out the cabin door in Winter, WI......Could have been a lot more, but I am very satisfied with the season. My best ever!