Trail Report: Eagle River
Reported By: hollyt
Date of Report: 03/11/2016
Trail Conditions: Trails Closed
Snow Cover: Very little
Vilas County Snowmobile Trails Closed
Have a great summer! Come on up & visit Eagle River and ride the Catfish Lake Loop & Eagle Lake Trail with your boat!
See you in December!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Recorded Trail Updates – 715.479.5185 Will start December 1st
News & Events:
- March 17 – Sno-Eagles Annual Membership Meeting and Election – Eagle Waters Resort 7pm – St. Patty’s Day Corn Beef and Cabbage on the Eagle Water menu
- March 18-20 – AWSC (Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs) Convention – Green Bay, WI
- March 25 – SNO (Saturday Night Out) – Club 45 5:30 Cocktails – 6:00 Dinner
- April 4 – Sno-Eagles Board of Directors Meeting
- April 21 – General Member Meeting – Gordo’s 7pm
- April 30 – SNO(Saturday Night Out) – To be announced
Eagle River has long held the distinction of SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, and it’s a matter of pride that causes local clubs and businesses to work so diligently to maintain that title. Snowmobile fever becomes a way of life in our Eagle River winters, and the talk often turns to “picks”, “carbides” and performance. In fact, these snow machines seem to outnumber cars during the winter months.
Over 500 MILES OF GROOMED TRAILS connect the communities of the area, including access to major county and state routes. Trails wind throughout the area’s scenic forests, but frequently pass close to service businesses which can provide you with fuel and sustenance, shelter and refreshment. If you don’t have your own snowmobile, several dealerships will be happy to provide you with equipment during your visit.