Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: 0-2
Date of Report: February 2, 2024
The Langlade County snowmobile trails and ATV/UTV trails remain closed at this time.
Those that would like to utilize ATV/UTV vehicles should be aware that most of the County has road routes open which allow you to continue to access our businesses. Here are the road routes currently available for recreational use in Langlade County:
- All County Highways (County highways are named with letters)
- County forest roads that are open to motor vehicles and not marked as closed.
By Municipal Ordinance the following routes are open to ATV/UTV traffic at this time:
- All Town Roads within the Towns of Parrish, Elcho, Ainsworth, Summit, Upham, Langlade, Neva, Evergreen, Antigo, Ackley, Rolling, Norwood and Wolf River
- Primary signed roads in the Village of White Lake, the Town of Peck, and Town of Vilas
- City of Antigo- All City Roads other than the following are open to ATV/UTV traffic as per City Ordinance except Highway 64 (aka: Century Ave.) and Highway 45 (aka:-Superior Street, South Superior Street and Neva Road).
- Town of Price- No Town roads are open
Speed limits on roads are at the normal speed of traffic unless otherwise Please respect our marked trail system and stay off the trails. Currently marked trails are primarily snowmobile trails and many cross private lands, please protect those trails.
Please ride right, stay on the pavement, and avoid damage to gravel roads. Maintaining undamaged road conditions assists us in keeping the accesses available for you to enjoy, year-round.
We hope you enjoy recreating in Langlade County during this low snow winter and thank you for supporting the economy and businesses of Langlade County!
Langlade County Forestry, Parks and Recreation Administrator