Date of Report
: March 20, 2019
Due to deteriorating trail conditions, all of SECTION B of the Langlade County funded snowmobile trails will be closed effective immediately Thursday, March 14, 2019. In addition to the closure of Section B of the Langlade County Snowmobile Trail System, the following trails in Section A will close immediately:
- Corridor 16 between intersections 74 & 93 due to standing water.
- Intersection 103 to Intersection 24 at Polar due to standing water.
- Corridor 9 south of Highway 64 due to standing water.
- Intersection 52A to County Highway J due to standing water
- Intersection 54C to 53A due to frequent truck traffic.
- Intersection 53B to 51A due to frequent truck traffic.
The remaining trails in section A will remain open at this time. Expect late season riding conditions. The wooded areas are holding up, with some water present in the low lying areas. Trails may be rough in areas and caution is advised. Trail conditions may change rapidly, please be aware of Trail Closed signs and stay on marked trails.
to download a Langlade County Snowmobile Map.
Note that ATV’s are not allowed on snowmobile trails when the temperature is above 28° F. UTV’s are not allowed on the Langlade County Snowmobile trail system.
Langlade County Forestry and Recreation Department