Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: 3-5 inches on trail - most rolled
Date of Report: December 10, 2021
December 10, 2021 – 8:36am
Vilas County Parks & Rec Supervisor is almost done with trail inspections. The 11 clubs will meeting December 15 at the monthly Vilas County Snowmobile Alliance meeting. A vote as to when to open. Stay tuned for that.
In the meantime there is a SNOW STORM moving in this afternoon. It forecasts 6-12 with Eagle River area forecast for 7 inches! Moving in after lunch. The weather guys are not always on the money so stay tuned.
Sno-Eagles & all clubs are panning or rolling trails. Up until last evening the temps were below zero overnight. Last night was in the 20’s for lows. THINK COLD!
Did you register your sleds & buy your trail pass? Check out the Snowmobile Information links below.
Shouldn’t be long now! See ya on the trails real soon!
THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
715.479-5185 Weekly Trail Update
News and Reports:
- 12/16 – Sno-Eagles Christmas Party – Chef Renes at the Eagle River Inn – Hwy 70W
- 1/4 – Sno-Eagles Board of Directors meeting 6pm – Snowmobile HQ & Museum – Hwy 45N
- 1/6-9 – Vintage Snowmobile Races – World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-14 – Badger State Winter Games Torch Ride from Wausau to Eagle River World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-16 – 59th running of the World Championship Derby
- 1/17 – 2021 Military Ride
- 1/20 – Member meeting 6:30pm – Buckshots Bar & Grill – Hwy 45N
- 1/27-30 – Women on Snow – Eagle Waters Resort – Rangeline Rd off Hwy 70E
Wisconsin Snowmobile Registration
Discount Trail Pass for Snowmobile Club Members – $10 – Time to join a club!
Standard Wisconsin Trail Pass – $30
Out of State Trail Pass – $50
Vilas County Map It Trail App GPS style app of all trails in Vilas Cty. Plus includes the brown 3 digit emergency numbering system. If an emergency happens call 911 & give them that number. Find you quicker.
Groomer Tracking Systems (GTS) Gives you trails groomed in last 24, 48 & 96 hours