Snow Cover: 2-3 hard base with snow cover
Date of Report: December 20, 2016
Sno-Eagles Trails Open
Fair to Good Early Riding Condition
Groomers were out last night. Manske Swamp which is the section of Trail 3 from Trail 17/3 heading west to Trail 10/13 has been frozen and open but not groomed. Same for the WI River Bridge, Trail 10/13. The temps are jumping up a bit so will have more on that area tomorrow. When we go out to ride.
Catfish Lake Loop and Eagle Lake Trails are still closed as of 7:45am.
Oneida County Trails are opening at noon today. This means Three Lakes & Sugar Camp trails will open. Keep in mind if you run into a barrier or see signs of trails closed do not go that way. Lakes in many areas are not safe or open.
Looks like best chance for SNOW is Wednesday, Christmas Day and the day after, Monday. Weather guys forecast 2 inches+ plus tomorrow.
Grooming Schedule – Should be grooming everyday this week. Weather permitting. Stay tuned!
Please Report Trail Issues to Trail Boss, Brian Scheid
715.891.2332 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep THINKING COLD and Doin’ The Snow Dance! It’s working!
Did you remember to register your sled & buy trail passes?
See Ya On The Trails Tomorrow!
PROUD GROOMERS OF THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
Phone Trail Updates 715.479.5185
News and Reports:
MONTHLY MEETINGS 6:30pm Snacks – Meeting at 7pm – All Welcome!
- January 19 – Eagle River Inn (3 west of Eagle River near the 70W bridge)
- February 16 – Eddie B’s White Spruce (Hwy 45N at the bridge)
- March 16 – Eagle Waters (Hwy 70E to Rangeline Rd-follow the signs)
- April 20 – Gordo’s (Hwy 45N across from Holiday North Gas Station)
BOARD MEETINGS 7pm at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame (Hwy 45N next door to the World Championship Snowmobile Derby)
- January-May the 1st Tuesday of the each month
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY TRAIL RIDES – Starting Wednesday, December 21!
- Meet on Trail 13 (the Grade) in town between Historic Railroad Depot & Friendship House
- 9am departure
RIDE WITH PRIDE RAFFLE TICKETS
- $2 each or 3/$5 available from Sno-Eagles, Eagle River Chamber office & many businesses in Eagle River
- Prizes – 1st prize SkiDoo MXZE 600 or CanAm Outlander 570. 2nd prize 55′ Flat panel TV or $500. 3rd prize Wkend at Eagle Waters Resort + dinner. 4th prize Wkend at Wild Eagle Lodge.