Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: 10 inches give or take on the trails
Date of Report: December 22, 2021
December 22, 2021 5:26pm 8 degrees
The 11 clubs that make up the Vilas County Snowmobile Alliance voted for a Monday, December 27, 2021 8am opening date. Here is the official PSA from the Parks & Rec Supervisor.
About 4-5 inches new SNOW. From the snow yesterday. So there’s about 10 inches of SNOW on the ground. Snow forecast for tomorrow, Saturday & Sunday. Chance of some slushy stuff on Friday. THINK COLD!
Waiting game & time to be patient. Monday we ride!!!
In the meantime KEEP DOIN’ THE SNOW DANCE!
THE SNOWMOBILE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD® – Eagle River
715.479-5185 Weekly Trail Update
News and Reports:
- 1/4 – Sno-Eagles Board of Directors meeting 6pm – Snowmobile HQ & Museum – Hwy 45N
- 1/6-9 – Vintage Snowmobile Races – World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-14 – Badger State Winter Games Torch Ride from Wausau to Eagle River World Championship Derby Track
- 1/13-16 – 59th running of the World Championship Derby
- 1/17 – 2021 Military Ride
- 1/20 – Member meeting 6:30pm – Buckshots Bar & Grill – Hwy 45N
- 1/27-30 – Women on Snow – Eagle Waters Resort – Rangeline Rd off Hwy 70
Wisconsin Snowmobile Registration
Discount Trail Pass for Snowmobile Club Members – $10 – Time to join a club!
Standard Wisconsin Trail Pass – $30
Out of State Trail Pass – $50
Vilas County Map It Trail App GPS style app of all trails in Vilas Cty. Plus includes the brown 3 digit emergency numbering system. If an emergency happens call 911 & give them that number. Find you quicker.
Groomer Tracking Systems (GTS) Gives you trails groomed in last 24, 48 & 96 hours