Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: Zero !
Date of Report: March 13, 2021
Well folks it looks like ita all over but the shouting. It was a banner year will many firsts
- we had over 30 days of contiuous snowmobiling in Kenosha County
- Our groomers spent over 200 hours of combined grooming time.
- The Twin Runners Club received approval for an addtional 9 miles of funded trails.
- The DNR reported that they rode over 243 mies patrolling the trails.
- 134 contacts were made (this includes all conatct with riders)
- 11 citations …most of which were safty violations
- 38 warnings were issued
Unfortuantely not a first, we have been bothered by tresspassing again this year. Not only in Kenoshga County
but statewide. In fact it has become so troubling that the AWSC and the DNR are working together to try and find a solution for the epidemic. Kenosha County’s inability to connect with the Racine County east of I 94 is a direct result of tresspassing. This hurts us all. If you see it speak up ! Report it ! Constantly remind people of the cost to all.
Have a safe summer ! See you in the fall