Trail Conditions: Good
Snow Cover: 20" to 30"
Date of Report: December 31, 2019
The rain hurt our awesome snow, but with the snow we got yesterday into today, the trails are back in business. The groomers went back out at dark last night and were out all day, as usual. Snow totals were 18″ and more. There are several trails that have wet spots that I will list below. Luckily we had a good, hard base and the new snow was all we needed to whip the trails back into shape. The Dreamland trail is open and being groomed. Get your trip together, you don’t want to miss the best trail system around!!
Remember: Trail 3 from Dollar Bay to Lake Linden will be closed for the season, as well as the Freda Loop.
- Trail 124 to Gay has slush/water on the Phoenix side of the Gay/Mohawk Road.
- Trail 122 should be avoided due to water.
- Trail 132 has several wet areas.
- Trail out to High Rock Point has deep water and should be avoided.
- Trail 134 has a wet area.
Please ride with caution. There may be other wet areas popping up or trees coming down from the heavy snow.
See you on the trails!!!