Trail Conditions: Closed
Snow Cover: 4-6"
Date of Report: February 17, 2020
Warm temps and a chance of rain today have closed our trails. Now we wait to see if we get another chance at opening them back up. But that will definitely require more snow and colder weather. A big thank you to all of our volunteers in clubs and the groomer drivers who logged a lot of hours to give us a couple good days of riding.