Trail Conditions: Poor
Snow Cover: 4 to 6 inches
Date of Report: February 22, 2023
Just to give everyone out there an updated report this week. Trails currently are in poor condition until the snow comes tonight and into tomorrow. WE did receive a couple of inches of snow over the past couple of days.. but we need the big snowfall everyone is hoping for tomorrow. Groomers will not be able to begin grooming until we have at least additional 8 -12 inches of snow. All of which they are forecasting for with tomorrows storm. Please be patient and always check the trail reports and forecast before you head out on the trails. We have an awesome ice base.. but very little fresh snow on top of that ice base.
This report will be updated tomorrow late afternoon or evening if you follow it. Club groomers and operators will be back on the trails once there is enough snow to groom and it is safe again. We do have the cold weather back which will be a plus once we get through the storm. Stay tuned!!